Shapes & Shares collects the following data:
- Personal identification information:
Name, email address, phone number, and address
You directly provide Shapes & Shares with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via
- Use or view our website via your browser's
Shapes & Shares may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Search engines
Shapes & Shares collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might
When Shapes & Shares processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Shapes & Shares would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Shapes & Shares from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Shapes & Shares Group.
Shapes & Shares would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Shapes & Shares for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Shapes & Shares correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Shapes & Shares to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Shapes & Shares erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Shapes & Shares restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Shapes & Shares's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Shapes & Shares transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Shapes & Shares uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are
- Advertising - Shapes & Shares uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Shapes & Shares sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you
visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.